Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wow!

What my blog has become in just six months is more then I could've ever imagined. What started out to be a simple journal has turned into a place for poems, a home for humor, and a blog we can all call, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!

I also changed the template since I'm going with this "brand new" theme. I really do believe in my heart that this blog has come a long way, it not being up for a year yet, and still having so many posts and so many surprises on the sidebar.

My original purpose of this blog was to use the Wizard of Oz along with some of it's morals, and build from there, and I have; but I've also realized that even though books will start and end, it doesn't mean after you've finished them you should forget them. Creating this blog helped me to not forget The Wizard of Oz, even if I not actually going to read the story or watch the movie anytime soon.

So, as a writer and a reader I challenge you to never forget the books you read, even if you don't remember all the details.

No comments: