Sunday, April 29, 2007

Big Week Ahead

I have a big week ahead. I know this, and I know that because of this may be not everything will go the way I want it to. But, it's not about the way I want it to or what I think is "perfect"that matters, because may be what I think is "perfect" isn't what God thinks is "perfect". God knows best.
This is one of the many things I learned while listening to a priest talk about adoration. He was a very moving speaker, and as he spoke I felt myself getting closer and closer to God. As he spoke I felt God speaking through him. As he spoke the sun was shining through the stained glass windows letting everyone know that he was and is right now present in our minds on our lips and in our hearts. It was also very amazing and something I will never forget, because it was on my birthday. I got to hear a priest talk about adoration on my birthday. And now, I'm using what I've learned to make this next week the greatest and most faithful and successful week of my entire life. Wow.

No comments: